- Additional information
- Available sizes
- Delivery and Return
- Product warranty
- Payment policy
- Metal accessories
- Discussion (0)
75 cm, 80 cm, 85 cm, 90 cm, 95 cm, 100 cm, 105 cm, 110 cm, 115 cm, 120 cm, 125 cm, 130 cm
“Probably one of the most consecrated Celtic symbols, the Celtic knot is characterized by an elaborate interweaving and interpenetration, which has no beginning and no end, signifying the Celts’ belief in the eternal dimension of the universe. Both the Druids and the ancient Celts believed in a life without end, death being nothing but a phase of transition to a new stage of existence.”
The Celtic shield knot is used for protection. Protection knots have appeared in cultures all over the world and have taken a variety of different forms. They can also have a square shape, and vary from simple to complex models.
In other cultures, such as the early Mesopotamian era, the shield is simply a square with a loop in each of the four corners.
- It is made to order, according to the actual size of your waist. Please make sure that you have selected in the order the size measured as shown in the image below, and NOT the total length you want for the belt.
- We will make your belt with 5 holes, and the size selected in the order will be in the middle hole of the belt.
Delivery and Return
- The shipment is sent by DHL courier, in approximately 3-7 working days from the date of telephone confirmation of the order.
- The products are delivered accompanied by the fiscal invoice and warranty certificate.
- Please keep in mind that Nichita products are made to order only from natural leather, they are not in stock, according to the specifications configured by you – color, leather type, size, buckle/metal accessory – so you are fully responsible for the image – of the final product.
The products made to order are not serial products, they are made by hand and are executed at the express request of the customer, a fact that entails the impossibility of returning the product.
I offer a lifetime warranty on almost everything. The exception is watch or bracelet straps, for reasons of hygiene they should be changed once a year.
This guarantee is beyond words. I would be lying if I said that in 30 years there were no problems from our side. And each time we have resolved them in favor of the client, often at a loss. Thus, customers returned for purchases in 90% of cases.
My dream is to have such a service in any field. Honest, reliable, without red tape and with love for each client.
Lifetime warranty – What does it cover?
The guarantee applies to the stitching first, but in any case we will never let a customer down and we will always meet you half way. If the metal part breaks, we will replace it at our expense. If you want to improve the product because the thread gets dirty or restore the shine of the old buckle that is already an additional cost plus shipping. In the first 5 years, I was only contacted 6 times under warranty – due to poor quality fittings, since then I realized that warranty repairs cost me more and that’s why now I only use accessories or fittings produced by me or the best on the market.
Before finalizing the order, you have the opportunity to choose your payment method:
- Refund to the courier only in Romania – the value of the ordered products is paid directly to the courier who delivers the products. This payment method is only available for orders that do not exceed a total of 800 lei.
- Online with a bank card through EuPlatesc (Visa/Maestro/Mastercard) – no commission is charged.
- Payment order
Important to know!!!
- Orders with a value greater than 500 lei have FREE shipping only in Romania!!!
- Orders exceeding a total of 800 lei are paid in advance.
- Orders containing personalized / engraved products are paid in advance.
Each belt is made from a single layer of leather being completely unique, which means that will be NO two belts the same. The final product you receive may differ slightly from the photos shown in the listing due to the natural qualities of the leather. Thus the uniqueness of each product is complete 👍
Full grain leather – top grain leather – is the upper layer of the skin from which only the hair has been removed without undergoing any mechanical or chemical processing to change the texture. At a close look you can see the pores in the skin as well as some small defects or scars that the animal suffered during its life, as a result each skin is unique in its own way.
The accessories are made by centrifugal casting and individually finished in our own workshop, from Sn-Sb-Cu alloy, called Britania or Lead Free Pewter, of the best quality, according to European Norm no 1907/2006 regarding the content of Lead, Cadmium and Nickel in jewelry.
The metal accessories that come into direct contact with the skin are covered with a layer of varnish painted in an electrostatic field, they do not oxidize, they do not rust, they do not change their color over time and they do not cause allergies.